As per the research done on textile industries, you can find that the reason behind their success is their management of handling things through customized software built specifically for their working environment. So now it’s become necessary in the era of the competitive world to grow, we need a customized solution for business.
- 1 Let’s grab something about the textile industry and its work along with what kind of software can be used in these industries.
- 2 What is Textile Software?
- 3 When Does Your Company Need ERP?
- 4 Use of ERP in the Textile Industry:
- 5 Generic ERP’s
- 6 ERP Software Solution for Textiles Industries
- 7 Textile ERP for (Spinning, Weaving, Dyeing, and Printing):
- 8 Garment ERP for Sourcing & Supply:
- 9 HRM & Payroll:
- 10 Importance of ERP Software in the Textile Industry
- 11 Conclusion:
Let’s grab something about the textile industry and its work along with what kind of software can be used in these industries.
Textiles are a massive industry. This industry’s operations include acquiring raw materials, creating and manufacturing things, and lastly distributing finished goods.
As we know its massiveness has
- Massive Manpower Management
- Export/Import Management
- Production Management
- Raw Material Management
Some companies just handle a portion of the production processes, while others handle the full process – from raw materials to final goods. It is a very dynamic industry that thrives on its adaptability and ability to respond quickly to market changes.
What is Textile Software?
Textile software is a computer application that is used to assist individuals in the textile business in creating, developing, and organizing textile designs. It can also help with the logistical aspect of the textile industry, such as managing customer information, orders, and shipping. Depending on the software used, customers may enjoy digitizing any area of the textile sector, from digital pattern generation to sending finished orders via third-party delivery systems.
An ERP software would help in simplifying daily processes depending on the specific demands of each corporate unit.
When Does Your Company Need ERP?
Business development frequently focuses on goals that align with a company’s short- and long-term growth, as well as the analysis of prospective business difficulties.
Use of ERP in the Textile Industry:
- Production Planning & Control
- Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP II)
- Material Requirement Planning(MRP) Master Production Schedule
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Bill of Material (BOM)
- Warehouse Management
- Inventory Management
- Purchasing Management Shop Floor Control (SFC)
- Capacity Requirements Planning (CRP) Cost Reporting/Management
- Lot Traceability
- Engineering Change Control
- Repetitive Manufacturing
- HR Management
- Plant Maintenance
- Service Management Finance Management
- Purchase Order Management
- Quote Management
- Quality Management
There are three primary types of ERP systems, each with its deployment approach. Cloud ERP, On-premise ERP, and Hybrid ERP are the most prevalent types of ERP systems.
On-premise ERP software is installed and maintained in real office space within an organization and is hosted on the company’s computers and servers, allowing for complete management, maintenance, and ownership of the whole system once established.
Cloud-based ERP software is a web-based solution, also known as Software as a Service (SaaS), in which a business accesses and maintains data on any device with an internet connection, often by purchasing a subscription. The software vendor provides ongoing support, upgrades, training, and flexible modifications.
The term “Hybrid” ERP software refers to the combination of cloud-based and on-premise ERP system solutions. The mix of hosting and deployment services varies depending on the supplier. These models can give ERP users the freedom to choose between delivery methods or include features that aren’t accessible in their current installation.
- JD Edwards,
- Peoplesoft, and
- Microsoft Dynamics
- RDPL, etc.
ERP Software Solution for Textiles Industries
- Finance ERP,
- Weaving ERP,
- Spinning ERP,
- Asset Management ERP,
- Yarn Dyeing ERP,
- Technical Textiles ERP,
- Swing Thread ERP
Textile ERP for (Spinning, Weaving, Dyeing, and Printing):
- Trade finance,
- Supply chain,
- Inventory & Warehousing,
- Sales, Marketing,
- Production & Production Schedule Management,
- QC & Packaging, Distribution,
- Accounts, DSS, MIS.
Garment ERP for Sourcing & Supply:
- Order Management,
- Sourcing & Supply,
- Commercial Management,
- QC Management,
- Courier Management,
- MIS & DSS, Dashboard
HRM & Payroll:
- Shift-wise Attendance Management,
- Leave Management,
- Holiday Management,
- Salary Scheme,
- Promotion, Transfer,
- Employee Role Management.
Importance of ERP Software in the Textile Industry
1. Improve Supply Chain Management
2. Access to and Security of Mobile Data
3. Enhance Collaboration and Communication
4. Simple Payment and Receipt Processing
5. Produces accurate financial reports 6. Quality management
7. Minimize Machine Downtime
8. Increases sales
9. Reduces costs
10. Easily organizes customers
11. Handling Supplier and Customer Complaints
12. Improves Production 13. Automates Invoice Generation and Payment Management
14. Makes purchasing and vendor management easier
15. Allows for Convenient Access
16. Satisfaction of Customers
17. Improved Inventory Management
Through innovative and versatile features and modules, ERP software in the textile industry may considerably improve their chances of success and help them stay competitive.
It is undoubtedly here to stay, as more textile firms choose to deploy ERP solutions.
If your organization hasn’t already established one, it’s time to think about it.
Simply ensure that the system is adapted to handle your unique company requirements, boosts productivity and efficiency throughout your firm, and helps you stay ahead of the competition.
Simply Schedule a Demo with Aotsum Infotech Pvt. Ltd. if you want to see how it works before making a final choice. Our team would be pleased to assist you.