These water purification machines have various features to help people get clean water throughout the day. The following are the features that make these machines essential across the country.
● User Friendly– These machines are very easy to use making it accessible for everyone.
● Low Power Consumption– These machines work on solar energy or electrical energy and require very low power to run. Also, they are cloud-connected to help to track the quantity and payments peruse.
● Low Setup Cost– The machines do not require a huge investment to set up. Various companies manufacture a variety of water ATMs to suit the budget and requirements.
● High Quality of Water– The machines provide good quality of filtered water that is safe to drink.
● Battery Backup– The machines are installed with a battery back in case of a power failure to provide continuous drinking water to the people.
● Low Water Levels– They have a feature that indicates when the water levels are low so there is ample time to fill it up before it gets empty.
These features make these water purification systems unique giving easy access to people in need. There are different types of water ATMs available in the market that can suit the requirements accordingly.
● Ring-Structured – As the name suggests, they are ring-shaped. They can be set up anywhere on the ground. They can function either electrically or through solar power whatever is feasible. These models are strong and ideal for rural areas. In such areas, they form a committee to look after the machine and keep a record of the payments
● Wall Mounted – This can be set up on walls as they are not huge. These machines are suitable in offices, schools, or any such type of place providing the children and employees safe drinking water
● Coin Operated – These machines require to insert a certain amount of coin to get water. These machines are ideal for public places, fairs, and events. These machines do not need any supervision
● Card Operated – To access water from these machines a person needs to use a smart card. Such machines are favourable for places where the demand for drinking water per person is very high.
Setting up of water ATMs have positively impacted various places. It works exactly like an ATM that dispenses cash the only difference being it provides safe drinking water to people having difficulty accessing drinking water.
● Rural Areas– The remote places and villages are most benefitted by this facility as they do not proper access to clean water for drinking and day to day requirements. It makes their life easier and healthier eliminating one of the root causes of illness
● Public Places– Access to clean drinking water in public places was also required as the people of lower-income groups would not spend money to get bottled water. These machines make it possible for them to have access to clean drinking at a very low cost
● Offices And Schools– Providing purified water in schools and offices make sure that the employees and children are taken care of and are healthy. Thus, they have access to clean drinking water whenever they want without paying much.
The future of these water ATMs is going to play a major role for people who are in severe need of it. Because of the easy set up the government can make water accessible in areas where they do not have proper piped water infrastructure to cater to the needs of the people.
A major part of our country might depend on these services to have access to clean water. RO Care India is one such company that provides the best quality of these water purification systems making it possible for the majority of people to have access to clean drinking water.