The key is to find the right kind of knife for the right job and for that you need to know your blades. For knife enthusiasts, the bigger and better the blade, the more purpose it serves for aesthetic. But when it comes to knives, size is no guarantee of utility or power.
What Kinds Of Knives Are There?
Ideally each task can determine what kind of knife to use. Here is a guide to the types of knives that each serves a different purpose.
• Fixed blade knives – basically any knife that has its blade embedded in its handle would be classified as a fixed blade knife. They are strong and used for everything from chopping food to hunting deer. They are also ranged from kitchen knife to a wild machete sword.
• Pocket knives – it is harder to carry a larger, fixed blade knife everywhere you go. A simpler solution is smaller knives that are compact and easy to carry, like the pocket knife. It has a foldable blade than can be concealed and is convenient for outdoor use.
• Spring-assisted knives – a common pocket knife variety, the spring assisted knife has a spring loaded blade. The blade is easier to open with one hand, making it easier to use in emergencies.
• Throwing knives – these knives are generally meant for showmanship. Pointed, heavy on the bottom and fast, they’re meant for throwing sports and party tricks.
Where Can I Buy Good Knives?
Quality is of course quite crucial for something like knives. There are tons of local stores and designated weapon shops that sell good knives. But there is a larger and a more versatile collection of knives available in online weapon retail stores. Why would you buy something like knives online?
• Simple, contrary to popular belief, there actually is more stock and variety available online.
• Most knives that are useful in outdoor chores and personal defense are more complicated than the humble kitchen knife.
• In order to find the one that suits your job, the more options you have the better.
• Online stores are jam-packed with new and improved styles of good and cheap knives.
How Much Do Knives Cost?
Depending on your task and the quality of the knife, the prices vary from store to store. If you are looking online, however, there is a greater chance of finding affordable, high-quality knives. Whether it is a sturdy hunting, survival knife or a small, discreet pocket knife, online stores are your knife haven. A normal knife would cost you $50 to $200; you can get Wholesale Knives from online stores at third of that price.
What Are The Best Knives For The Money?
There are some key components of a stellar knife – structure, strength and durability. These things are easier to find when the pool of quality knives is big. Here is a list of cool knives for sale online that answer all your knife-related concerns.
• Tac-Force Rescue Folder Spring Assisted Knife – Wood Insert
Camping, travelling, foraging, hunting – all of this can be covered with this multi-purpose pocket knife. It has in-built bottle-opener, rope-cutter and glass-breaker tools, which are perfect for outdoor chores and emergencies.
Read More: Local Stores That Sell Chess Sets
• Elk Ridge Manual Pocket Knife Stockman Knife Stone Mother of Pearl
• This knife is a good combination of design and utility. This 6 inch knife has a sleek and luxurious finish and three blades. These blades are ideal for slicing, chopping as well as shaving and opening touch packages.
• Master Collection Ballistic Purple Silver Mermaid Spring Assisted Folding Knife
if there ever was a collectible knife that completed form and function perfectly, it is this knife. The flashing colors of the knife are accented with the silver mermaid-tale engravings on the handle. Other than being a gorgeous knife for your cool knives collection, it has a spring-assisted blade that is ideal for personal defense and emergencies.
These are just three out of the hundreds of knives waiting for you in online stores. Whatever your needs might be, you’ll find the best blade you’re looking for and get the hassle free with a single click.